March 1, 2020
I’m Jon Carcone, and I own 4 Brothers Buy Houses. We are one of the largest privately owned homebuyers in the DC Metro Area. We are a small, entrepreneurial and fast growing company. We’re looking for an independent, driven part time sales person to join our team.
Make $30+ per hour with good performance ($15-20/hr base pay + commissions). Health insurance, 401K with match, PTO, Flexible schedule provided. Job requires work on some nights and weekends.
You’ll have the ability to structure your day the way you want for maximum results, and have autonomy as to how you conduct your day-to-day. As long as you’re performing, we treat you like a ‘business owner’ where you can tweak and design your day in the way that suits you.
You’ll be calling existing leads in our database, taking new lead calls, and making outbound cold calls to single family home owners to gauge their interest in selling their house. You’ll then setup sales appointments with interested prospects to speak with our sales representative.
We are looking for 2-3 hours a day to start, with opportunity to increase to 4-5 hours a day+ and eventually full time if you hit your sales targets.
This will be a performance based job where your output in terms of number of appointments is tracked, and that will dictate your incentives and ultimately how long you are in the role for. We are looking for someone already skilled in phone sales who can be effective immediately. For that person this will be a long term position.
We offer a weekly cold calling training to support you, every Wednesday, which is mandatory to attend. Beyond that you will mainly be required to go through our training materials and ‘self teach’ and learn quickly through calling.
**Only those who complete application e-mail request at bottom of job posting will be considered.**
- $15-20/Hr Based On Experience + Significant Commission Potential
- $1,000-$3,000 per appointment you schedule that closes
- Easily make $8-15K a year in commissions alone if performing well
- Must possess solid phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone – both cold and warm calling (we’ll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask)
- Must be comfortable in a performance based culture where those who perform well will have greater responsibilities and those who don’t will not be in the position long
- Deal oriented with ability to manage our sales CRM system and calendar
- Comfortable with technology- video conferences, google voice, google drive, etc
- Willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis
TO APPLY: E-mail [email protected] a 2-3 sentence e-mail describing the following:
1- your phone sales experience, 2- what your past sales quotas were, and 3- how many of those sales quotes you were able to hit and exceed
When you send the email, please make the subject line of the email the job posting title and job board name where you learned about the position.
About 4 Brothers Development:
4 Brothers Development is a residential & commercial real estate company. We buy, renovate and sell 40-70 houses per year, and purchase multi mobile home parks as well.