Our latest articles
Sell Home As Is
October 21, 2019Making sure that your property is ready for showings is absolutely critical to the sale process. If you aren’t making a good impression during the showings, then prospective buyers aren’t going to break the bank to purchase your property. That means that you need to understand how to knock it out of the park when you have prospective buyers visiting your property. You want them to feel right at home, and give them the freedom to explore without smothering them with questions. Let’s take a closer look at what you need to do in order to have successful showings.
1. Make Sure Your Property Has Curb AppealIf your property doesn’t have curb appeal, then your prospective buyers aren’t even going to stop to come inside. Make sure that the exterior has appeal by cutting the grass and shrubs and clearing out any outside furniture that doesn’t fit your aesthetic. You also want to get rid of any trash which may have accumulated outside. You may even want to think about repainting the house and installing new windows. For more ideas on how to get curb appeal on a budget go here! https://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/outdoors/outdoor-spaces/instant-curb-appeal-for-less-than-100-pictures
2. Let Prospective Buyers Have Space While They Walk Through The HomeNobody wants to feel as if they don’t have the space to evaluate the property they are considering spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on. Let prospective buyers have the space to walk through the property. Let them ask the questions and direct the conversation. The more these visitors feel at home, the more likely they are to purchase your property.
3. Keep The Property ComfortableKeep your property warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If prospective buyers feel uncomfortable while they are in the property, they are likely to associate those feelings with the home.
4. Make Sure The Home Is Well LitProspective buyers associate dimly lit rooms with problems. Most will assume that you have something to hide. Avoid these problems by keeping both the interior and exterior of your home well-lit. You may need to install new light fixtures, but most of the time simply buying higher voltage light bulbs will do the trick. Lighting may seem simple, but it really does make a huge difference when it comes to how attractive your property is to prospective buyers. If you are dreading the home showing process, you aren’t alone. Most sellers would skip it if they could. And increasingly, sellers are doing just that. You can avoid the home showing process by selling your property to 4 Brothers Buy Houses. We will purchase your property for cash, and you won’t have to go through the process of fixing up your house and finding times to showcase it to dozens of prospective buyers. Call us today and we will provide you with a free, no-obligation quote. Get cash for your home when you need it.
October 20, 2019If you have been wondering when is the right time to sell your home, then you aren’t alone. Thousands of families in your area are thinking about the same thing. Selling your home is an individual concern, and everyone’s circumstances are different. Some people are selling their property to finance their retirement, and some people are selling their home in order to move to a new state and start a new job. Whatever your reasons, it can still be difficult to find the right time to sell. Here are a few instances when you may want to think about selling the property and moving on:
1. When You Are No Longer Attached To The HomeIf you no longer have an emotional attachment to your property, it might be time to sell. Especially if home values in the neighborhood have risen recently. You may want to start considering what you can get for the property by working with a real estate agent or talking to a professional appraiser.
2. When Your Kids Move Out And You Want To DownsizeWhen your children move out and go to college or get their own professional jobs, you may find that you have much more space in your home than you actually need. This is a great time to start thinking about downsizing so that you can get more value of your property. You might want to consider selling your current property and using the money to fund the purchase of a condo. Or maybe you just want to take a long overdue vacation.
3. When You Are Going To RetireIf you are going to retire, your current home may not suit your needs anymore. Maybe you want to move to a warmer climate or to a city where you are closer to your family members. Retirement is a big milestone in life, so it can be a great time to sell your property and get a solid return after all of those years of paying your mortgage and watching your equity increase. If you are thinking about selling your home, know that you have options. You don’t have to go through the traditional process of completing renovations, updates, and showcasing your property with a real estate agent. You can sell to 4 Brothers Buy Houses and get cash for your property immediately. Give us a call at your earliest convenience and we will provide you with a free, no obligation quote. We’d be happy to buy your property on your terms, so that you can get the money you deserve when you want it. Sell your property on your timeline with the help of 4 Brothers Buy Houses. See how we have helped others just like you! https://www.4brothersbuyhouses.com/testimonials/
October 10, 2019
1. You Can Trust Online Property ValuationsEveryone has looked online at property valuations. They are easy to find and compare. The problem is they are often wrong. Websites like Zillow use equations to come to rough estimations of what they think a given property may be worth. But a property is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Make sure that you don’t get caught up in a number you saw online–it may not be an accurate portrayal of your property’s true value.
2. That You Can Get More Competitive Offers By Overpricing Your HomeYou might think that by overpricing your home, you can get offers which are a bit less, around where you think your home should be valued. The problem is that negotiations don’t work this way. You’ll simply get fewer offers, and the longer your home stays on the market, the more prospective buyers will think something must be wrong with the property and stay away.
3. Buyers Focus More On The Interior Of The HomeNeglecting your property’s exterior is a big mistake. Curb appeal is why prospective buyers stop and look at your property in the first place. Take the time to make sure the grass and shrubs are neatly cut.
4. Renovation Will Always Improve Your Property’s ValueRenovating just for renovation’s sake is typically not a good idea. A renovation can actually cost you thousands of dollars you won’t get back if you aren’t doing it with a purpose. Is this renovation bringing the property up to date with new trends? Is it bringing prospective buyers value with new features that they can’t find other places? Make sure that you are renovating for the right reasons. If prospective buyers don’t see the value in your renovation, they won’t be willing to pay extra for your property. Want to sell your property without going through the hassle of dealing with a real estate agent and handling showings? You’re in luck. You can sell your property on your own timeline by working with 4 Brothers Buy Houses. 4 Brothers Buy Houses will purchase your property from you for cash. You won’t have to make any renovations or expensive repairs either. Give us a call today, and we can provide you with a free, no-obligation quote. We’d be honored to work with you so that you can sell your property on your terms.
April 16, 2019
Selling houses is a long and complicated process that usually makes one go through extensive paperwork, regardless of how good the real estate market is. In most cases, sellers also have to worry about renovations and repairs in the house that they are selling because buyers and investors don’t buy houses as-is. If anything, this significantly delays the closing of the home sale which can extend your timeframe up to 60 days or more.
However, we, as investors, buy houses as-is, in their current condition without demanding any repairs, renovations or changes. Not just that but we close the deal on the actual value of your home, and that too, in a matter of only 7-10 days.
This not only speeds up the entire home buying and selling process but saves you from incurring major repair costs and offers you a great many other advantages over selling through a realtor.
Here is how we buy houses in any condition and give you a chance to sell your house fast without any delays or obstacles.
We Offer Ease and Convenience
When selling your house, you are typically expected to remove all your belongings and basically, get it clean. You can’t leave your things behind. You have to ensure that you remove all personal items , from the house and clean it..
That is something you don’t have to worry about when selling your house to us. You can leave all the things you don’t want or need. Once you sign the contract with us, we promise to take care of everything that has to do with the house. You just move the things you want to keep and we will handle hauling away everything else.
When selling through realtors, one usually has to wait for the ‘inspection report’ that helps the buyers make an informed decision. After a thorough inspection of your house, if the buyers don’t like the condition of your home, they can decide to cancel the deal, or ask that you make improvements.
We do our own inspections. For us, the condition doesn’t matter, and we buy houses fast in their actual, current conditions.
We Do the Work Ourselves
Buyers usually look for houses for two main reasons; either to live in it or to use it as a rental property. In either case, they look for houses that won’t require them to spend too much on repairs or upgrades. If the house does need repairs and renovations, these buyers will probably ask you for credit against the purchase price for the required changes.
Since we buy houses as they are, we do all the work ourselves. In fact, we have purchased over a hundred houses and have even rebuilt some of them from scratch. When we say we buy houses as-is, we truly mean it. Once you sign a contract with us, we promise to take care of everything without you having to worry about anything. Contact us now to have the most convenient and hassle-free selling experience ever.